top of page
Fees for Services
Our service includes providing expert advice on a number of very specific 'once-off' issues.
This could include, for example, cases where:
- people want clarification as to what income or assets need to be included in their application.
- people who need clarification as to what documents they are required to submit.
- people who need to change nursing homes;
- cases where people's financial circumstances have changed and there needs to be further engagement with the HSE.
- cases where families decide to sell their property where said property was initially used as an asset to obtain the Nursing Home Loan;
- cases where there are marital break-ups pre needing a nursing home.
And other similar 'once-off' issues This service is provided over the phone.
Our full service offering starts with an initial consultation which will give the Applicant a broad insight into the financial operation of, and the application process for, the Fair Deal scheme.
Essentially we guide you through the process in essence 'holding your hand' throughout;
- We are available on the phone for as many queries as you have;
- We complete a detailed financial review of ALL the options available;
- We do the All the Fair Deal financial calculations for you;
- We fill in ALL the application forms for you to sign. This includes the Financial Assessment Form (and if applicable the Nursing Home Loan Application).;
- We draft and submit ALL the necessary correspondence;
- We give you a series of useful tips and advice to assist you in getting the application promptly through the process.
In addition we provide further advice and tips in relation to reviewing and obtaining a suitable place in a nursing home for the applicant.
Complicated applications or re-submissions may incur additional fees.
Full Service -
This service helps you to ‘Do it Yourself’ It includes a series of 3/5 conference calls with family members plus as many ad-hoc 'support' calls as you need.
This service is only suitable for people who have done a considerable amount of research on the Fair Deal Scheme themselves (on the HSE and other websites) and are comfortable with the requirements.
This includes them having the wherewithal to complete the necessary applications and protocols themselves, but with the assistance of an experienced consultant to guide them through the process and answer any questions as and when they arise.
We give you a series of useful tips and advice to assist you in getting the application promptly through the process.
In addition we provide further advice and tips in relation to reviewing and obtaining a suitable place in a nursing home for the applicant
Short Form Consultancy
Full Service -
bottom of page